We are excited that mission formation programs are up and running again for this summer!
Please pray for the following colleagues as they participate in these wonderful opportunities.
Buttimer Institute of Lasallian Studies held at Manhattan College (NY) June 26-July 9, 2022.
- Cindy Kronebusch, Associate Program Director, MA in Teaching and K-12 Reading Programs
- Audrey Kintzi, Vice President Emerita and Executive Director, MA in Philanthropy and Development
Note: Audrey and Cindy are completing their third year of the Buttimer Institute.
John Johnston Institute of Contemporary Lasallian Practice is a two-year program beginning in July.
- Michael Hahn, Assistant Dean of Education
This year’s Lasallian Social Justice Institute will be held at Blackfeet School in Browning, MT June 26-July 2, 2022.
- Jennifer Schultz, Core Associate Professor, D.B.A.
Collegium: A Colloquy on Faith and Intellectual Life sponsored by the Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities (ACCU) will be held at Saint John’s University in Collegeville June 10-17 ,2022.
- Nicola Imbracsio, Director of Curriculum and Assessment