Position Title: Student Success Assistant – Clothing Closet
The Student Success Assistant will assist with managing and maintaining the Clothing Closet. As a part of the Student Success team, the Student Success Assistant will help with various other projects and tasks as assigned.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Host a bi-annual clothing drive university wide for the career closet – paying special attention to clothing items in need.
- Monitor organization of the career closet – wiping down mirrors, vacuuming, and tidying clothing weekly.
- Maintain inventory of the closet – conducting an overall inventory at the end of each academic semester.
- Market career closest services to the Winona campus community – updating TV ads, running Saint Mary’s Today articles, and creating signage for the Student Success Center.
- Assist with large projects within the Student Success Center as directed by supervisor.
Time Commitment: 5 hours per week (flexible hours)
Remuneration: $12 / hour (work study only)
How to apply: Please email your resume and a brief paragraph about your interest in the position to Tricia Dobrient (email@example.com) by September 15, 2023.