The Marketing and Communications Department is thrilled to announce the successful web improvement implementation for all SGPP webpages, including bachelor’s completion, graduate certificates, master’s, and doctoral degree programs. All program pages follow an approved template to ensure consistency and deliver an enhanced experience for prospective students.
We have made improvements and updates to each page by:
- Clearly defining the target audience — who is this program for specifically?
- Adding a Request for Information (RFI) form
- Including links to both upcoming and past webinar and /or info session
- Showcasing success stories of current students or alumni, as available
- Providing detailed information about admissions, including deadline/start dates, requirements, and admission process
- Information and links to student services such as the library, writing center, and career center
Thank you to the admissions team, faculty members, and deans for their invaluable input, content review, and approval. This was a heavy lift for all involved, and we are grateful for the collaboration and partnership that made it such a success.
If you have any edits or corrections to any of the webpages, please complete a Wrike Request Form, providing all requested details.