As part of the University’s Strategic Plan’s Initiative 6b, we are excited to announce that starting Fall 2022, our university will now have a single academic calendar that aligns semesters/terms at our Winona, Twin Cities, and Rochester campuses. Click here to see our new calendar online.
This new student-centered calendar will make it easier for our traditional undergraduates to take courses through our graduate and professional programs and for our bachelor’s completion students to take courses offered through the Winona campus.
The Fall 22 semester will not see any calendar changes but the Spring 2023 calendar has some modifications that everyone should be aware of. Here is a summary of the changes:
- Undergraduate College Spring Semester will begin on Monday, January 9th instead of January 16th (one week earlier) and will end on Friday, April 21st
- Undergraduate College Final exams will be Monday, April 24th-Thursday, April 27th
- Winona Commencement will be Saturday, April 29th
- Undergraduate College Online Summer Courses will begin Monday, May 8th
- Undergraduate College Online Summer Courses will end Friday, July 7th
In anticipation of your questions, we have provided a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Cardinal Central at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-304-4273.