Career Services are available for students year ’round and we wanted to highlight some key resources and support available to you through our office. You are invited to connect with Career Services over the summer should you need help with preparing your resume, interviewing skills, finding a job or internship, or any other career development needs you may have.
This is your free #1 tool to access jobs, research opportunities, employer events, and Career Services workshops and programs.
· Download the Handshake app on the App Store
· Log in
using your Saint Mary’s credentials
· Create your profile & switch to public
· Upload your resume
· Receive communications from employers looking for you
· Set up searches to receive notifications about opportunities
· Explore events & sign up to attend
2. Access Resume & Interviewing Resources
Under the Career Center menu in Handshake select Resources to access our Resume and Interviewing workshops and materials. The Negotiation Tactics workshop will be posted soon.
3. Career Coaching
Should you want to work with Career Services for individual appointments, we are happy to meet with you virtually and have expanded our appointment hours during the summer. You can schedule a time with the Career Services team by accessing the Career Center menu in Handshake
and selecting Appointments.