St. Cloud State University Diversity Job & Internship Fair
Sponsored by Granite Partners
Friday, January 26th
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
1st & 2nd Floors | Atwood Memorial Centerd
Attending the #1 college diversity fair in Minnesota allows YOU to connect with employers who are seeking to recruit a diverse work force! Students from all majors and class levels are encouraged to attend.
As part of the Power in Diversity Leadership Conference, the Diversity Job and Internship Fair attracts employers from various industries including business, science, technical, healthcare, government, education, and human services! Gain exposure to a broad spectrum of career paths, learn about internships, full and part time positions, and network with employers looking to hire SCSU students and graduates.
What do you need for the Fair?
- Professional dress recommended, but not required
- It’s suggested to bring copies of your resume (be prepared for employers to also ask for an electronic copy)
- Bring your Student ID to check-in
- Download the Handshake app to connect with employers before AND after the fair
- Prior registration NOT required
Are you prepared?
- Have your resume reviewed by the Writing Center.
- Do your research via Handshake or the employer website!
- Collect business cards from recruiters to follow up after the event.
Candidates that usually get the interviews are not necessarily the most qualified, but are the ones that show the most effort and enthusiasm.