The Minnesota Private Colleges’ Job & Internship Fair
Thursday, February 24, 2022, from 9 AM – 2 PM
Minneapolis Convention Center.
The event is open to sophomore, junior & senior-level undergraduate students. Pre-registration is required through Handshake.
Log-in to your Handshake account to sign up for the event. Create your profile and upload your resume.
List of employers attending the in-person fair. Check back frequently as employers will continue to register for the event.
Why Should I Attend?
- Opportunity to network with 250+ organizations who are interested in starting and maintaining employment relationships with Minnesota graduates!
- Many of the organizations that will be present at the event will be actively recruiting for jobs and internships.
- Other organizations may anticipate hiring in the next six months.
- No matter what the organizations’ objectives may be, as an attendee, you can take advantage of speaking with recruiters from a variety of different industries to learn how your career interests may fit with their hiring needs.
- Contact Saint Mary’s Career Services at email@example.com if you have further questions related to this fair or your job search.
At this time, all students, staff, and employer representatives, regardless of their vaccination status, will be required to wear masks and practice physical distancing whenever possible at the fair. Booths will be arranged with adequate spacing to facilitate distancing. These policies may be adjusted to stay in compliance with federal, state, and local recommendations or requirements.
Please note that the City of Minneapolis requires proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test within 72 hours in order to eat at restaurants, plan accordingly.