Seniors, today is the last day to reserve your space for Cardinal to Career. Career Services is holding this event just for you to support you as you prepare to make your transition from Cardinal to career.
Only a few spots remain to attend the Cardinal2Career Senior Seminar being held this Saturday, March 11 from 9 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
This event is designed to help you:
- Gain confidence as you prepare to enter the workforce.
- Begin to look at personal finance including understanding benefits packages, budgeting & wealth development
- Learn from alumni about the benefits of a mentor/mentee relationship and the responsibilities of a mentee.
- Articulate the critical steps in starting a new position and being successful.
- Understand the impact of professional image and why it matters in the professional arena.
- Execute foundational aspects of dining etiquette and gain confidence in conducting conversations.
Schedule for the day – 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
9:00 AM Registration & Refreshments (including Bloedow’s donuts)
9:30 AM Personal Finance: Understanding benefits packages, budgeting & wealth development facilitated by WNB Financial
10:00 AM You Have a Job Now What? facilitated by Genelle Groh Beck, RTP
10:40 AM The Power to Connect, facilitated by Kim Purscell, Etiquette Matters
11:20 AM What’s the Hype about having a Mentor? Alumni Panel
12:00 PM Business Dining: Present yourself with Confidence and Authority, luncheon facilitated by Kim Purscell, Etiquette Matters
RSVP today to join your classmates.
Questions? Contact Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org