MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Cardinal Career Prep
Mock Interview & Resume Review Event
Wednesday, September 27 from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Winona Campus Gym
Registration opens on Tuesday, September 6 & space is limited!
Career Services in partnership with the Office of Advancement will be hosting Cardinal Career Prep Mock Interview and Resume Review event. Alumni and employer sponsors will be coming to campus to meet with students to conduct mock interviews and review resumes to prepare for future opportunities.
Registration will open on Tuesday, September 6 and students will be able to sign up for 30-minute interview slots with alumni and employers and 20-minute resume review slots with HR/Talent Acquisition professionals from our employer sponsors.
- 100% of past student participants recommend participating in mock interviews and resume review opportunities
- 100% of past student participants indicated:
- mock interviews strengthened their confidence in interviewing,
- felt more prepared for future interviews
- receiving valuable feedback to strengthen and improve their resumes for future employment and graduate school opportunities.
- Excellent opportunity to make alumni and employer connections.
- Prepare for the upcoming 10th Annual Career & Internship Fair being held on October 25.
This event is open to all students and is intended to help you become career ready Cardinals prepared for today’s workforce.
Cardinal Career Prep would not be possible without the support of our employer sponsors:
Platinum Sponsor – Fastenal
Gold Sponsor – Mayo Clinic Health System of Southwest Wisconsin
Silver Sponsor – Northwestern Mutual
Gundersen Health System
Hawkins Ash CPAs
Home and Community Options, Inc.
MSI Metro Sales, Inc.
Nexus Family Healing
WinCraft by Fanatics