Career Services is excited to partner with Anne Pryor, Saint Mary’s alumna, and a top globally recognized LinkedIn Authority, known as the “LinkedIn Whisperer” for a virtual LinkedIn workshop. Students must RSVP in advance through Handshake. Space is limited!
Advanced LinkedIn Workshop 2: Tips On How To Really Use LinkedIn Advanced For Successful Job Search
Monday, February 27 from 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. via Zoom.
This workshop is for those who currently have a LinkedIn profile. You will learn Anne Pryor’s proven strategies to:
- LEVERAGE LINKEDIN FOR SUCCESS
- Search for People – Hiring Managers, Recruiters, Network Contacts
- Search for Great Jobs + What to Do Next
- Search for Targeted Companies + Follow
- Search and Participate in Groups
- Understand How to Curate Content with Pulse / News
- How to Find Articles and Authors to Follow
- GET KNOWN: COMMUNICATE YOUR BRAND
- Participate in Groups, Start Discussions
- How to Post in the Status Bar
- What and How to Like, Comment, Share
- Where and What to Put in the Media Rich Format
- Introduction to the Long Form Publishers Tool
- 10 MINUTES a DAY for SUCCESS
- How Many People to Connect with Daily
- MEASURE FOR SUCCESS
- Monitor and Adjust
Your LinkedIn profile should be at least 75% complete before attending.
RSVP to LinkedIn Workshop 2 by Friday, February 24
BIO ANNE PRYOR, M.A.
Anne Pryor, known as the “LinkedIn Whisperer” is a nationally recognized LinkedIn Expert who has coached and training over 250,000 people on how to leverage LinkedIn for successful jobs and profitable business opportunities. She has trained job seekers, executives, sales and marketing leaders, HR, recruiters, physicians, and attorneys.
She has been quoted in Forbes, numerous books, been a guest on MPR Radio, and is a sought-out speaker on all things LinkedIn, Online Branding and Connection. A former senior level marketing executive at Fortune 500 corporations, ESOP and private companies Anne knows the value of meaningful connections in job search, networking, and business development.
Anne holds a Master of Arts in Human Development, Transformational Leadership and Holistic Health and Wellness from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota and a BA in Business from SMSU. She is the creator of Lovitude™ and has presented on The Shift Network, IANDS and the Hallmark Channel, Home & Family Show.