Saint Mary’s is hosting flu vaccination clinics for employees and their families on the Winona and Minneapolis campuses in October.
- Minneapolis: Monday, October 9 from 10:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in LaSalle Hall 206
- Winona: Thursday, October 19 from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in the Common Room, 3rd floor Saint Mary’s Hall.
A few additional reminders:
- Complete the Consent Form and bring it with to the flu vaccination clinic.
- Bring your insurance card with you or cash to pay for your flu vaccination.
- Only one employee will be allowed in the room at a time.
Homeland Health accepts the following insurances (they will bill your health plan):
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicare*Bring your Medicare Part B with Supplemental to the clinic.
- Security Health
- United Healthcare
If you don’t have one of the insurances listed, you are welcome to purchase a flu vaccination the day of the clinic for $40, FluMist (if available) for $45 or a Senior Dose (65+) for $70. Offering the Quadrivalent Flu Vaccine for the best protection possible.
Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com with any questions.