The Student Success Center is providing multiple opportunities to help prepare you for the advising and registration season at the college.
They’ve created some great “How To” documents for both students and faculty:
- Students – Viewing the Course Offering
- Faculty / Staff – How to Give Registration Clearance (affects College only)
- Faculty / Staff – Viewing your Advising Roster
- Faculty / Staff – Viewing the Course Offering
In the next week, there will be some additional resources for faculty and staff about Holds, Advisers, and Registration and a How to Video that shows students how to register.
At the college there are also some in person opportunities:
- Advising Tabling in Toner Center over lunch – October 18-20
- First Year Anchor Course presentation – Friday, October 20
- Drop in Student Session in HC120 from 7pm to 8pm – October 19 and October 25
- Advising Kickoff (Drop In for Faculty) in AH345 from 7:30am-9:30am – October 23
We know registration can cause anxiety for everyone, students, faculty and staff and the unknowns of a new system can heighten the stress. Please be assured that everyone is working hard to make this a good experience for students and faculty. Additional videos and “How To” Documents will be published in future Saint Mary’s Today so be sure to continue checking!