The Office of Campus Safety would like to remind faculty, students, and staff that the MIAC Outdoor Track and Field Championships will be on campus on Friday, May 13th, and Saturday, May 14th. In order to best facilitate parking for this event, we ask that you park as follows:
- DO NOT PARK in the Blue Lot near Watters Hall (across the highway, marked by a Red X) this area will be for Bus parking.
- Faculty and Staff on Campus should park in the Heffron and Skemp area Purple Lots (marked on the attached picture with a black square and the number 1).
- Summer student workers who live in La Salle can park in the purple lot behind La Salle Hall (marked with a black square and the number 2 on the attached picture).
- Summer student workers who live in Yon’s can park in the Blue lot in the area around Yon’s.
- Student-Athletes living in Benilde Hall and Skemp Hall should park in the Yellow Lot behind the Gostomski Fieldhouse (marked “Athletes” on the attached photo).
This event will be bringing a large number of visitors to our campus, please use caution and courtesy as you maneuver through campus during this event.
If you have any further questions Campus Safety can be reached by phone at 507-457-1703 or by email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your cooperation and hospitality and GO CARDINALS!
Director of Campus Safety