Students asked and Career Services answered. On the recent School of Graduate & Professional Program Career Services Needs Assessment, 74% of students requested access to our workshops via recording whenever it works for them.
Shelly Schell, associate director of Career Services, has posted interviewing resources to help you plan and prepare a successful strategy for representing your capabilities, experience, and education to demonstrate that you are a fantastic match for the position.
- Interview Preparation workshop addressing considerations and key steps to best prepare for an interview including a research checklist.
- Interviewing Strategies workshop to help you prepare for the interview process including introducing yourself, answering interview questions, and sharing your capabilities.
- 30-second commercial template
- Sample interview questions
- Phone interview guide
- Interview preparation guide
- Questions you may want to ask
You can access them anytime along with the Resume workshop in the Career Center menu of Handshake under Resources.
More recordings are on the way!
Questions? Contact Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.