Spend time learning outside of the classroom as you make magic for guests, gain experience with one of the world’s most recognized companies, and create memories that will last a lifetime. Learn more about the Disney College Program at DisneyPrograms.com.
Get To Know the Disney College Program Information Session TODAY at 2:00 p.m..
Come join Recruiters with Disney Programs Recruitment Team, for a virtual engagement session where they will help you learn more about the Disney College Program and discuss the living, learning and earning components offered.
Sign up on Handshake to participate & receive the link.
The Disney College Program is recruiting for program arrival dates between May 2024 and September 2024. Departure dates will begin no earlier than January 2025. Individual program lengths will vary. For a full list of potential dates for this program, click here. All dates are subject to change and availability. If selected to participate, you will select your arrival and departure dates as part of the acceptance process.
- Currently enrolled and taking classes at an accredited US* college, university, or higher education program OR have graduated from an accredited US* college, university, or higher education program within 24 months of the application posting date
- Must have completed at least one semester at an accredited US* college, university, or higher education program by time of program arrival
- Meet any school requirements, if applicable.
- If you plan to participate in this opportunity as an internship for credit, work with your faculty advisor and Kerri Carlson Anderson, Director of Career Services and meet university internship program requirements. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor prior to their program.
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Be receptive to Disney Look appearance guidelines.
- Possess unrestricted US work authorization within the United States.
*US includes all 50 states plus Puerto Rico and all other United States territories
Candidates who are selected to participate will be required to pay the Program Participation Fee & Housing Fee to accept their offer.
Attention International Students:
To be eligible for this program, you must be currently enrolled in a college/university in the United States and possess unrestricted US work authorization. Contact your international student advisor if you have questions regarding your eligibility.
Reminder: Should an invitation be extended to you, you will be required to submit verification of your legal right to work in the United States at the time of your arrival.