The deadline to sign up for virtual mock interviews with alumni is 8:00 a.m. Tuesday, February 6.
Alumni representing healthcare, non-profit, government, education and corporate organizations are providing 45-minute virtual mock interviews February 12 – 13 between 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. and employers will be providing 30-minute in-person mock interviews and resume reviews on February 14 between 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
This event is a fail-safe opportunity for ALL students to receive support and feedback from professionals committed to your success and career readiness.
This is a great opportunity whether you are getting ready for employment, internships, or graduate school opportunities.
- 100% of past student participants recommend participating in mock interviews and resume review opportunities
- Research from the National Association of Colleges & Employers indicates that participating in just one of these opportunities can increase the number of job offers seniors receive and for every additional career service seniors used beyond just one, their average number of job offers increased 0.05.
- 100% of past student participants indicated:
- mock interviews strengthened their confidence in interviewing,
- felt more prepared for future interviews
- receiving valuable feedback to strengthen and improve their resumes for future employment and graduate school opportunities.
- Excellent opportunity to make alumni and employer connections.