As we’ve been rolling out our brand refresh, we have been updating the design of our microsites. Though our new microsite design looks clean and elegant, it might not be coming across that way on your computer! If the image above looks like what you are experiencing on any of our microsites, please try the following solution:
Clear your browser cache
- In Google Chrome, click the three dots in the top right corner of your window
- Click “Settings” from the dropdown that appears
- Click “Privacy and Security” on the left hand menu
- Click the “Clear Browsing Data” option
- In the “Time Range” dropdown, select the “All Time” option.
- Check the box next to “Cached images and files” (Note: you do not need to check the box next to cookies or browsing history. We would recommend unchecking those two boxes.)
- Click the blue “Clear Data” button
You should then be able to navigate back to the website that was causing issues and things should be resolved. Please see the screenshot below if you are unsure about the options you selected when going through the steps above.