Are you interested in learning about careers in the government and nonprofit sectors? Do you want to connect with employers who are seeking candidates that are passionate about making a difference in their communities?
Attend the 2023 Government & Nonprofit Career Fair Friday, November 3 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities Campus – Coffman Union.
This fair provides a great opportunity for students and alumni to connect with local, regional, and national non-profit organizations as well as local, state, and federal government agencies for internship, job, and volunteer opportunities.
This year the event will offer two special sessions for participants:
11 a.m. to 12 p.m.: World Café featuring government agencies
12:30 to 1:30 p.m.: Keynote Speaker from The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Fair attendance is FREE and open to all students. Please note, there is a charge for parking on the U of M campus.
List of organizations attending the fair Over 60 organizations will be in attendance.
Why Should I Attend?
- Opportunity to network with organizations who are interested in starting and maintaining employment relationships with Minnesota graduates!
- Many of the organizations that will be present at the event will be actively recruiting for jobs and internships.
- Other organizations may anticipate hiring in the next six months.
- No matter what the organizations’ objectives may be, as an attendee, you can take advantage of speaking with recruiters from a variety of government and non-profit organizations to learn how your career interests may fit with their hiring needs.
- Contact Saint Mary’s Career Services at email@example.com if you have further questions related to this fair or your job search.
Students are responsible for providing their own transportation to/from the University of Minnesota and are encouraged to carpool. There is a charge for parking on campus. Check out the webpage for directions, parking/transportation information.
This event is hosted by the Minnesota Colleges & Universities Career Services Association which includes Saint Mary’s University Career Services.