We are ecstatic to announce that we are currently accepting nominations for the Student Senate Executive Board! If you are interested in running for a position on the executive board, please reach out to the Vice President of Media and Communications, Anne Carmean (email@example.com) (firstname.lastname@example.org). Anne will provide a description of the available positions, as well as the petition form for nomination.
Petitions must be completed with 25 unique signatures from the student body. Students are not allowed to sign more than one petition for the same position. You may only run for one executive position. Petitions will be due on Tuesday, March 28th at midnight and the election will take place on Tuesday, April 4th from 7:00 am – 7:00 PM. Candidates will be notified of their status on Wednesday, April 5th.
Available positions include:
- Vice President of Academic Affairs
- Vice President of Financial Affairs
- Vice President of Public Affairs
- Vice President of Campus Affairs
- Vice President of Student Affairs
- Vice President of Media and Communications
- Vice President of Multicultural Affairs
- Vice President of Administrative Affairs
Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions! We look forward to your participation and hope you seize the opportunity to serve as a part of the Student Senate, which represents the student body.
Student Senate President