The Dr. Christina D. Huck Scholarship was created to recognize the contributions of our former longtime Program Director, Dr. Christina Huck. Dr. Huck touched the lives of hundreds of students, their families, and, through their education and training, their clients. The scholarship award will be shared annually between one or more recipients. The criteria for this year’s scholarship are listed below.
Recipient/s must be:
- A graduate student officially enrolled in the Master’s Degree in Counseling and Psychological Services program with regular student status, pursuing a degree on the Minneapolis campus.
- Able to demonstrate financial need.
- Must be in good academic standing and have completed at least one semester of coursework.
- Able to demonstrate the following characteristics: Creativity, Integrity, Inclusiveness, Friendliness, Well Rounded, Persistent, and Resiliency.
- Persons from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
Selection process: The recipient/s of this scholarship will be selected based on an application process reviewed by a committee under the direction of the Financial Aid Office. Selection will be made to meet the preferred eligibility criteria. The amount available for Spring 2024 is $2,700.
Applications due no later than November 10, 2023 for Spring semester 2024.