As we move forward into the month of February, we wanted to outline for employees our current COVID-19 protocols.
- Masking is still required inside all university buildings with the exceptions noted below. We recommend an N95, KN95 or KF94 mask or doubling up on a cloth mask.
- Masks are not required in the Gostomski Fieldhouse when you are working out. You must wear a mask when you enter and leave the facility, when you are moving about in the facility, and when you are going to and from locker rooms.
- Masks are not required in the Toner Student Dining Hall or the Cardinal Club. Masks must be worn everywhere else in that building.
- Physical distancing should continue to be observed.
- You should report any positive COVID-19 test whether administered at the university, at an off-site location, or with an at-home test, to email@example.com.
- Eating is still not permitted in classrooms.
- Visitors are permitted on all campuses.
- The trails on the Winona campus are open to the general public.
- Spectators are now permitted at athletic events, but they must be masked.
- You may have in-person meetings with your colleagues, but we still encourage virtual meetings.
We will examine these protocols mid-February and hope that additional adjustments can then be made.
Together we are Saint Mary’s. Together we are stronger.