The 3M Open is a 72-hole PGA TOUR official event, part of the season-long FedExCup, played at TPC Twin Cities in Blaine, MN. The tournament is operated by the 3M Open Fund, a not-for-profit organization, with the dollars raised directly impacting charitable organizations across Twin Cities communities. Volunteerism is a core principle of the PGA TOUR and is a vital part of the success of the 3M Open. Each year, 1,600+ volunteers donate their time to support the event. College student volunteers can select from a list of various committees, and perform a variety of the many tasks required to successfully conduct a PGA TOUR event. This is your opportunity to volunteer, gain experience, build your resume, AND see some of the world’s best golfers up close!
Why volunteer at the 3M Open?
- Get hands-on experience at a world-class golf event
- Build connections in the sports industry
- Enhance your resume
- Set yourself apart from other college students
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to operate a PGA TOUR event
How it works
- Students must be registered in a university or college program to qualify
- Need more info? Find it at https://3mopen.com/volunteer
- Ready to register right now? REGISTER NOW
Network with Industry Professionals
Students who register to volunteer will have the opportunity to attend online networking sessions with Tournament Director, Mike Welch, members from the 3M Open staff, 3M Open corporate partners and other PGA TOUR industry professionals once a month from July – September 2023.